- 2 cups Rice
- 4 pieces Beef sausages (cut in rings)
- 1/2 cup Pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 1/2 cup Sweet Corn
- 1 medium size Green Pepper (diced)
- 1 large Tatashe (deseeded
- I table spoon chopped fresh Ginger
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3/4 cup Olive oil or suitable vegetable oil
- 21/2 cups of chicken stock
- Chicken seasoning cubes to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon white Pepper
- Salt to taste
Step 1: Wash the rice and drain out the water
Step 2: Heat 1/2 cup of oil, fry 3/4 of the onion, teaspoon white pepper and 2 cubes
chicken seasoning till translucent, pour in the rice and fry ,stirring frequently, to
prevent rice burning. Fry for about 10 minutes until you start to hear a crackling noise.
Step 3: Slowly add chicken stock to the rice correct salt and seasoning and leave to
cook on low heat until soft but not mushy
Step 4: In a frying pan , heat up the remaining oil and fry all the other ingredients
starting from the onion, garlic, ginger, tatashe, sausage, green peas, and pineapple .
Season the veggie and sausage mix with a little salt and seasoning cubes if desired.
Step 5: Pour this mixture into the rice when cooked and stir to mix
Step 6: Turn off the heat and add the green pepper and stir to mix.