EKURU & ATA DINDIN. (FRIED STEW) - Ingredients and Basic Preparation Method
- Palm Oil (3 cooking
- Beans ( 2 milk cup)
- Crayfish (grinded 1_2
table spoon )
- 1 handful of dried
pepper ( Ata ijosi)
- 3 Red bell pepper
- 1 medium Onion
- Iru ( 1 tablespoon)
- Assorted meat( cooked
- Smoked fish
- 1 chicken seasoning cube
Method of Preparation:
Step 1: Peel and wash your beans then blend [Not Too Smooth and add Water When
Blending Not Too Thick or Watery)
Step 2: Pour in a bowl use a wooden spoon and stir (MIX TILL IS FLUFFY (40
Step 3: Add small salt, scoop the batter into moimoi leaves or any container of your
Step 4: Place in a pot seal with a foil and cook
. After 1 hour your EKURU IS READY.
ATA DINDIN (pepper sauce)
- Blend your dried pepper and bell pepper (ROUGHLY BLEND NOT
SMOOTH) add small water.
- Dry your pot pour in your Palm oil when it’s hot [DO NOT BLEACH) add in
your chopped onion and stir on low heat. ( NEVER YOU ALLOW THE
ONION TO BURN)
- Add the iru, blended pepper, seasoning cube, salt and fry for 7 mins (STIR
- Add in your fried meat, ponmo, fish and continue to fry keep stirring
constantly for 10 mins.
- Add your Crayfish if it too thick add water and in few minutes you are done.